Monday, July 18, 2011

Do you consider this flirting?

so i like this guy and he sits in front of me in class. he is always turning around copying everything i say (example: i say- so i was like. and he would repeat it in a girly voice.) He is always also trying to make me uncomfortable by giving me staring contests randomly in class. today we were sitting on the floor in the corner and he kept trying to put his feet on my leg. finally i untie his shoes and i pick up his foot and place it on my lap (i was sitting criss crossed). I LOVE tying shoe laces. hahahaha yes i know it's weird but i do. so i tie both his shoes and i tell him i like making pretty bows out of them. does he like me? and how should i act in order for him to really like me? oh and he also took off his shoes (don't ask; my class is weird like that) and pretended to hit me on the arm with it. i would test him and ignore him and he kept doing it do get my attention. so please help me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment