Sunday, July 17, 2011

What will my teacher do if i pass out/or have a seizure in front of her?!?

Well, i dont have any cures for this sadly, but You should talk to your teacher tell him/her that you have these problems u might passout for a few minutes or seconds, If this happens she will know that your not like dieing or sick, I do have an experiance of this thought not me but my friend, She was in class and she just Passed out, My teacher knew what to do she didnt freak out she was a little nevous but she knew that she has seizures, she called the nurse, but this time it was a horrible seizure that she went to the hospital for, You could tell your teacher if this happens to call the nurse, And make sure everythings alright, Most teachers have experiance with things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment