Saturday, July 16, 2011

Why am i having complete mental breakdowns? :/?

Alright... I'm a 15 year old girl, and I have been feeling mad/sad about some friends and guys.... so I was texting one of my friends yesterday about theses problems.. he asked me how i felt , and out of nowhere i start balling my eyes out and texring him what i felt to the point he coyldnt understand cuz i was shaking.... this lasted for about a hour... today i got home from school and my mom wanted me to try on a bra.. i went into the bathroom to try it on and when i got it over ny head v( it was like a weid criss cross bro like a sport, but not a sport bra exactlyb) i staryed paniking and crying and i couldnt breath i had a hot flash and i was getting closterfobic... what the hell is wrong with me

No comments:

Post a Comment