Monday, July 18, 2011

I need help for prom!?

Wow that dress is beautiful. I'm not sure about where to get the hair extensions or how to do your makeup but I have some tips that I think will help. At my prom almost every girl had either extensions in or a wig on ( all types of girls black, white, latino and asian ), with that being said I have saw The Good, The Bad, and THE UGLY! I'm telling you this because I think you should get really good hair extensions put in and I think you should have a pro do it. You should have a pro do it so one doesn't fall out while your dancing, or so if you tilt your head in your picture the clip of the extension is not showing or so your curls doesn't go limp because they are not good quality ( all of this happen with girls from my school ). The next thing is for make up I think you should go to Sephora or Macy's or any other make up place that will give you free tips and show them a picture of your dress and shoes so that they can help you find the perfect look. I went to Sephora and It help me so much. I hope my tips help you but most of all I hope you have fun at your prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment