Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ron Paul Supporters...Is Ron Paul a liberal? (long, but please read and respond)?

I read this whole thing and I know at least one of your statements is incorrect. He is not against the Civil Rights Act that was an MSNBC spin of him saying he is for stronger states rights. This hurts your credibility in my eyes. If I am smart enough to not believe all the Fox propaganda I think you should meet me halfway and not believe all of your side's propaganda. We financed Iraq in their war with Iran and Paul just wants America to worry about America. I can see why you would worry about America not being imperialist at this point but that is what America was always meant to be. I could give a you know what about what goes on in other countries and would be happy to let other countries deal with the madness that goes on around the world. Austrian economics worked just fine in America before we our love affair with John Maynard Keynes. The fact that you don't want to explore an alternative economic belief system shows me that you're happy with the current economy and I don't understand that one bit. The gold standard thing there is no way we could do this with 14 trillion dollars of national debt but that same number could be used to discredit your belief that fiat currency works. Many people have accused the CIA of being part of the drug smuggling operation besides Ron Paul. It's a tough cookie to swallow I know but I have researched everything that Ron Paul stands for and it leads me to believe that the rabbit hole is very deep. He seems to be the only person willing to take America out of the hands of tyranny and into what America was always meant to be. You can thumb me down or block me I don't mind but there will come a time that you will see the reasoning behind it. I can see your reasoning but you refuse to see mine and that pretty much sums up America today for you. I wish you all the best in whatever you undertake in your life. Ron Paul 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment