Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I watch HP7 tonight?

So, growing up, my parents never let me watch Harry Potter because my mom thought it was like "evil" or whatever, but I'm a big fan of glee and I kept hearing people talking about this Harry Potter musical Darren Criss was in and I got curious and watched it and it was FREAKING AMAZING!!! So then I was all like "I HAVE to watch the real Harry Potter movies now." (I'd read the books too, but there's no way I'm going into the children's section of my library to get them) I wanted to watch them all before the second part of Deathly Hallows comes out, so I decided to get started right away so I would hopefully be able to finish them before July. This was five days ago. So, I've been averaging like 1.2 movies a night. The thing is, I really really really really really wanna watch Deathly Hallows pt. 1. But I also really really realy don't want a harry-potter-free month and a half before the second part comes out? What should I do? Should I just go for it and watch the last movie and then be sad for a month and a half until it comes out? Or should I be sad and use every ounce of self-control I have to keep from watching it until a later date? haha i had a similar problem last night when I was debating whether or not to watch the half-blood prince after I already watched order of the phoenix. Obviously, I decided to. I'm really not sure what to do here though. Help!! Either way I'm going to be miserable at some point or another. Dammmit I shouldn't have watched them all at once!!

No comments:

Post a Comment